- A deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking. This deposit will then serve as your security deposit when rental payment is received in full.
- 50% of your rental rate is due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
- The balance of your rental rate is due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- Bookings made less than 60 days prior to your arrival date are due in full at the time of booking.
- Payment will only be accepted in US dollars.
Additional Rental Rate Information:
- All rentals are subject to a 13.5% sales tax.
- The villa may only be occupied by a maximum of 9 people (8 plus infant or toddler).
- Pool/Spa heat is optional (recommended November – March) $25.00/day. Just spa heat is available $10.00/day.
- Cleaning fee of $120 is waived for 7 day or longer stay.
- All bookings are subject to a $300 security deposit to cover damage or loss in excess of normal wear and tear. The security deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your departure date providing no damage or loss was incurred during your stay
Villa Park Lane accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (3.5% fee charged).
- PAYPAL (3% domestic, 4% international fee charged).
- Bill Me Later (6 month financing through PayPal).
- Bank check
- Bank wire transfer
- Money order
- Personal check for US residents (must be received more than 60 days prior to arrival date).
- Villa Park Lane will send you an email with all of the necessary information to access the villa and the Windsor Hills Resort the week prior to your arrival.
- Only the persons named on the booking form are permitted to use the villa and the facilities at Windsor Hills Resort.
Check In/Check Out:
- Check in time – After 4:00 p.m. on arrival date.
- Check out time – By 10:00 a.m. on departure date.
- Early arrival or late checkout may be available for an additional charge. Please verify availability with the owner or property manager in advance.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- Cancellations made more than 120 days prior to arrival – Full refund
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to arrival – Loss of deposit
- Cancellations between 60-30 days prior to arrival – Loss of 50% of rental charge.
- Cancellations less that 30 days prior to arrival – Loss of full rental charge, however the security deposit will be refunded in full.
- Failure to pay balances due will constitute a cancellation and be subject to the terms above.
Rules and Regulations:
- There is NO SMOKING inside the villa or lanai. The odor of cigarette smoke or discarded tobacco products found inside the villa will be cause for eviction and subsequent forfeiture of all amounts paid.
- There are NO PETS allowed in the villa. Pets found in the villa will be cause for eviction and subsequent forfeiture of all amounts paid.
- Villa Occupancy is 8 persons plus one toddler or infant. Exceeding the occupancy limits will be cause for eviction and subsequent forfeiture of all amounts paid.
- No lifeguard is available on the premises. Guests shall use pool and spa with great care and in accordance with any posted rules. All children and frail adults using said pool and spa shall be constantly supervised by a responsible adult who can swim. The pool and villa are equipped with safety features including a fence, door latches, locks and alarms. Guests shall be responsible for correctly operating and using said safety device every time the pool and spa are used. Any use of the pool and spa shall be at the sole risk of the user, the responsible adult supervising the user, and the Guest.
- Intentional damage or damage incurred as a result of gross negligence to the villa or property within is subject to additional fees above that of the damage deposit.
- Guests shall comply with all applicable federal, state and county local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
- Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner may remove or cause to be removed from the rental premises and guest who, while at the rental premises, illegally possesses or deals in controlled substances, violates any term of this rental agreement, is intoxicated, engages in profane, lewd or lascivious behavior or indulges in any language or conduct which disturbs the peace and comfort of other guests or neighbors.
- It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short term vacation rental and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This agreement creates no property rights in Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage.
- Cause for Eviction- The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the property if the Guest or parties with the Guest violate any terms of this agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provisions, smoking, noise ordinance or abusive behavior. Any notice to vacate may be given orally or in writing by Owner/Owner’s agent to Guest, and if in writing shall be as follows: “You are hereby notified that this establishment no longer desires to entertain you as its guest, and you are requested to leave at once.” To remain after receipt of this notice is a misdemeanor under the laws of this state.
- Guests agree to permit Owners or Owner’s agent to enter the rental premises or any part thereof at any reasonable time for the purpose of examining same, to make necessary repairs, and/or to protect any personal property from damage. Reasonable time for said entry, without further notice to Guest, shall be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., although the parties may agree to additional hours for Owner’s access. Owner’s or Owner’s agent may also enter the rental premises with the consent of Guest, or when necessary in case of an emergency or when the Guest unreasonably withholds consent or access.
- Guest is responsible for and shall indemnify the Owner and Owner’s agents and hold them harmless from any and all claims, liability, demands, actions, causes of action, expenses, damages, losses or injuries sustained by any person including Guest, Guest’s family, agents, guests or invitees as a result of or arising from the Guest’s subject occupancy and tenancy, including, but in no way limited to claims arising from the use of the pool and spa which are part of the rental premises.
- Guest shall also be liable and indemnify Owner for attorney’s fees and court costs incurred by Owner in enforcing any of the terms, covenants or conditions of this rental agreement or which are sustained by owner as a result of or arising from or during Guest’s subject occupancy and tenancy.
- Although Central Florida is known for it’s sunny and pleasant conditions, inclement weather does sometimes occur. The owners of Villa Park Lane cannot control or be held responsible for the weather or any negative circumstances resulting from inclement weather including, but not limited to; trip interruption, loss of power, travel delays or cancellations, states of emergency, etc. We recommend travelers secure appropriate trip insurance to cover such events.
- The owners of Villa Park Lane cannot control or be held responsible for the Windsor Hills Resort amenities. From time to time a resort amenity may be closed due to weather, repair, refurbishment, replacement or other unforeseen circumstance.
- The owners of Villa Park Lane accept no responsibility for and shall not be held liable for loss/damage/cancellation or changes caused by major events such as floods, fires, airport closures, employee strikes or any other event beyond our control.